The Minnesota Laborers Health & Welfare Fund and Minnesota LECET are making seasonal Flu Shots available for current Minnesota and North Dakota Laborers Union members and their eligible family members. Remember, the flu shot can get you closer toward the prize in our Pick 3 Get 1 program! Bring your Pick 3 Get 1 redemption envelope or pick one up at your Laborers Flu Shot Clinic.
Reminder: The 2017 Health & Benefit Fair has been set for Saturday April 8th, 2017
at the new US BANK Vikings Football Stadium.
Call your Local Union Hall and schedule your time today!
All Flu Clinics generally coincide with regularly scheduled Union Meetings at each Laborers Local Union meeting hall.
*Grand Rapids Clinic: Local 160 Union Hall, 300 17th St. S.E. Grand Rapids MN 55744
**Mankato Clinic: 1704 N. Riverfront Drive, Suite #2, Mankato MN 56001
Please consult your Health Care Professional for flu shot vaccination and other medical information.
- There is No Cost for eligible Minnesota Laborers Union members.
- Pre-registration is recommended to ensure an adequate number of flu vaccines are available at each clinic location.
- Members: please provide your current Union Membership Card and Minnesota Laborers Health & Welfare ID Card.
- No Flu Mist will be available in 2016.
- No flu shots administered to children under 6 months.
Consider bringing a non-perishable food item to support the Laborers Annual Food Drive!